As long as Users give their consent, accessing and browsing the Website will mean the use and download of cookies on the computers with which they access and browse, and information will be collected from their visits and their use of the Website to guarantee access to certain functionalities, facilitate use and navigation, as well as, where appropriate, compile statistics on the use and effectiveness of the Website by studying the browsing habits of Users.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies can be broadly defined as widely used devices that are downloaded to the User's terminal when the User accesses or browses a web page (be it a computer, smartphone or tablet) and that allow information to be stored that can be subsequently updated. , consulted and retrieved, for various purposes, by the entity responsible for its installation.
Cookies are commonly used to measure certain parameters of use of websites such as the number of visitors, the duration of the visit or its effectiveness, as well as to facilitate the user's navigation or save and send information about their preferences and actions. past.
As such, cookies are not associated with any personally identifiable information. However, they are also used to personalize a known visitor's experience on a website by associating their profile information or User preferences. By offering information about the browsing habits or the actions of Users, they may affect their privacy, for this reason, we offer the necessary information about the cookies used by the Website so that Users can decide if they consent to their use. .
When Users access the Website, they are offered information on the use of this technology and are asked to expressly grant THE COMPANY their consent to do so. To this end, THE COMPANY informs that certain cookies may be necessary for the operation of the Website and, if the User denies their consent for its activation, access to it may be prevented.
- TYPES OF COOKIES
In this section we expose the different types of cookies, according to certain criteria.
Depending on the purpose for which they process the information obtained through them, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies : those that allow the User to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : those that allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the User's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for Users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of analysis of the usage data made by the Users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Likewise, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
- Own : those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- From third parties : those that are sent to the User's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor itself, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active :
- Session : designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page. They expire once the User leaves that website.
- Persistent : those in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to a few years.
- COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE
This website uses the following cookies:
|_shopify_y||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||1 years 19 days 23 hours 55 minutes||Analytics|
|cart_currency||This is an essential cookie for the secure checkout and payment function on the website. This cookie is provided by shopify.com.||1years 19days 15hours 29minutes||necessary|
|_shopify_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||1years 19days 15hours 9minutes||Analytics|
|_and||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||1 years 19 days 23 hours 55 minutes||Analytics|
|_shopify_fs||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||1years 19days 15hours 9minutes||Analytics|
|_orig_referrer||This cookie is set by website built on Shopify platform and is used in association with shopping cart.||1years 19days 15hours 29minutes||necessary|
|_landing_page||This cookie is set by website built on Shopify platform and is used to track landing pages.||1years 19days 15hours 29minutes||Analytics|
|_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||1years 19days 15hours 9minutes||Analytics|
|secure_customer_sig||This cookies is set by websites built on Shopify platform and is used in connection with customer login.||1 years 19 days 23 hours 55 minutes||necessary|
|_shopify_sa_t||This cookie is set by Shopify and is used for analytics relating marketing and referrals.||1years 19days 15hours 9minutes||Analytics|
|_shopify_sa_p||This cookie is set by Shopify and is used for analytics relating marketing and referrals.||1years 19days 15hours 9minutes||Analytics|
|_pay_session||The domain of this cookie is owned by Shopify. This cookie is used for enabling secure checkout and payment function on the website.||necessary|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||1years 20days 8hours 40minutes||Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number of visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viewed in an anonymous form.||1years 19days 15hours 11minutes||Analytics|
|_gat||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.||1years 19days 15hours 9minutes||performance|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.||1years 19days 17hours 19minutes||Advertisement|
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisements to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.||1years 19days 17hours 19minutes||Advertisement|
|shopify_pay_redirect||This cookie is used by website using Shopify platform and is used in enabling secure payment and checkout from the e-commerce store.||1years 19days 15hours 9minutes||necessary|
|__cfduid||The cookie is set by CloudFare. The cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.||1years 30days||necessary|
|__cf_bm||This cookie is set by CloudFare. The cookie is used to support Cloudfare Bot Management.||1years 1days 1hours 30minutes||functional|
Likewise, some of the third parties that collect personal data through the cookies used and downloaded through this Website may, for example, be hosted outside the European Union and the European Economic Area or carry out the storage, processing or treatment of any other type with respect to such data passed outside the European Union and/or the European Economic Area.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE COMPANY is concerned that, in the event that data collected through cookies is shared outside the European Economic Area, the resulting international transfers are subject to any of the adequate guarantees described in article 46 of the Regulation of Data Protection such as the signing of standard data protection clauses.
- Google Analytics : https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- Shopify: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
At any time, Users can prevent the installation of cookies on their equipment through the corresponding option on their browser, but in this case we cannot ensure the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our Website. Generally, the browsers themselves offer the option of customizing the management of cookies for each computer, as well as the possibility of making their computer stop collecting or storing cookies and the way in which Users can eliminate them.
In the following links you can find information on how to manage cookies in several of the most commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Internet Explorer 11: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT COOKIES POLICY