You have in your hands a garment made with a natural fabric, therefore it has more roughness than a synthetic fabric. This roughness will decrease with each wash, however as a tip we recommend you:
- Wash it in cold water and add 4 tablespoons of baking soda in the compartment of the washing machine where you add the detergent.
- Wash in cold water and add half a cup of white vinegar in the rinse cycle in the softener compartment.
- Enjoy your clothes for a long, long time, natural fabrics are the best investment you can make.
- Washing: Wash in cold water
- Use mild, neutral detergents.
- Do not use bleach
- Drying: Do not tumble dry and preferably hang in a cool place where the sun does not shine directly on the garment.
Ironing: Iron at low temperature